Friday 28 November 2008

THOMSON LOST £6000 IN 3 MNTHS

In 2005 (April-May- Jun) every single Premium Rate Thompson tip was monitored in the Betfair Forum for three months by myself and a very good BF friend of mine by the BF forum name of Cannyman. Mine was Gerry Attric.

Cannyman offered to pay the costs (he's rich!) providing I did the Thompson accounts and the spouting (I'm good at that!) It was fantastic fun every day for three months. Full marks to Betfair for letting that thread run the distance. It was truly bare knuckle exposure!! Alas it did eventually get zapped but not before the account was finished.

The results were:-
In 3 mnths DEREK THOMPSON LOST £5,500 (£50 stake)
In 3 mnths DEREK THOMPSON prem rate charges were £500
In 3 mnths DEREK THOMPSON averaged 5 tips a day
(the more tips he gives the longer the spew, the bigger the charge!)

IN THREE MONTHS HE LOST HIS VICTIMS £6000!!!!
IN THREE MONTHS HE LOST HIS VICTIMS £6000!!!
IN THREE MONTHS HE LOST HIS VICTIMS £6000!!!

The scam-ad business is so mega lucrative (and I do mean lucrative!) that he has expanded the scam by introducing yet another scam-ad. The 'BUZZ LINE' .... The buzzline almost certainly is as big a load of trash/garbage as the original, but at least it appears to be 'clean' of spouting winners only.

ps. As I have been permanently banned from the Betfair forum, maybe when this Blog gets up and running and a keen eyed Betfair forumite spots it, they could slip a message to me old pal Cannyman. I'd love to have a chat with him again before me coals burn out! And also, he'd love to follow this Blog!

I think!

.

No comments: