Wednesday 24 December 2008

CON-MAN/CONFIDENCE TRICKSTER

.
...........CON-MAN / CONFIDENCE TRICKSTER BY EXAMPLE

As a matter of interest a 'con-man' is a geezer who defrauds a person (as in a racing newby) or group (as in readers of The Racing Post) by gaining their confidence by publishing adverts that show 'winners only' and never the losers. Such a person is a confidence trickster. And such a person is neither honest or decent. Yet such a person who breaks the Ofcom code of ethics (honesty and decency) as laid down by the government regulators has presumably free rein to to carry on conning ad fin item!!! .Ho Ho Ho!!

BUT!!! GERRY WANTS ANSWERS FROM THE REGULATORS. AND ONE DAY GERRY WILL GET ANSWERS FROM THE REGULATORS!!!! I PROMISE!! Ho Ho Ho!

Currently, the regulators have refused point blank to help me and answer my letters. I wonder why? ............. Think about it....... BUT THEY WILL! (see my archives Phonepay plus!)

I doubt if they even know what a bet is!!! BUT THEY WILL!

No comments: