Monday 29 December 2008

scamad-inf@live.co.uk

.
scamad-inf@live.co.uk
.
It is my intention to go all the way with this scam-ad Con man.

I want answers from Of-com.

I want an answer to why scam-ad man is allowed to mislead people by only showing his winners and never his losers. I want Of-Com to tell me that such deceitful practice is honest and decent and meets their code of ethics.

I want Of-com to tell me that by never showing his losers that he is not depriving his victims of the right to complete knowledge of his true appalling performance. I want Of-com to tell me that such deceitful practice is not trickery and fraudulent.

Now then you good guys! Help! I would like to get as much PROOF as I can as to his crap tips. Especially his (090) cons.

I've banged up an email address. Please send his stinking garbage ann-non-ee-mus if you wish. Past or current results greatfuly accepted.....The bigger the proof the bigger the chance......

Think about it!!

Gerry

scamad-inf@live.co.uk

.

No comments: