Wednesday 24 December 2008

A XMAS MESSAGE FROM TOMMO

.
................A XMAS MESSAGE FROM DEREK THOMPSON

Derek Thompson has screwed geezers rotten nearly every day for the past 15 years or so with his scam-adverts. Today is Xmas eve. The season of good-will. There was no horse racing today so one would have thought that King-Con would have at least given his victims a day off from being ripped of by his trickery! But oh no!!! Not King-con!!! This guy takes and takes and takes. The scam-ad geezer takes, takes and takes at every available opportunity, whether there is racing or not!!

I took a stroll across the dales to me friendly village bookie to read King-con’s daily scam-ad. “Your gonna bust a blood vessel if you read that Gerry!!” said.me bookie pal. “It could spoil your Xmas Gerry!!” I thought he was joking as there was no racing. But he wasn’t.
The advert that King-Con Thompson spewed up today is the worst insult and the worst piece of scam advertising I have ever seen. This is how I read his big words scam advert. And remember, there is no racing today.

“IT’S A BUMPER DAYS RACING TODAY”
“AND YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT!”
“I’VE HAD A GREAT DECEMBER SO FAR”
“AND I’M LOOKING FOR MORE SUCCESS TODAY!”
DON’T MISS OUT”

But there is no racing today!!! Can you believe that? There’s no racing today and he still manages to spew out his stinking garbage!!!!! I started rantin’ and ravin’ in the shop (they all know me down there as Gerry, the Tommo basher!!!) “Take it easy Gerry" said me bookie pal! "You’ll bust a blood vessel" … Calm down!” “Now take a look at them three small words Gerry at the top of the scam-ad” (I’ve trained all the geezers down there to call it a scam-ad!) “If it helps Gerry, it fooled me and several others as as well!”…….I took another shufty through me blood red eyes, and there it was ….the trick!!! And it even tricked me!!! And according to Birkdale’s post I think it may have tricked him as well. In the smallest writing in the whole advert, apart from the blood money stuff you have to read with a magnifying glass, there were just three small words placed in such a way that the eye misses them when reading the high profile gloats! I missed them three words and so did many many others. THE TRICK!! The three words said:-

“Boxing day only”

Well what can you say? The geezer and his scam-ad team have to be complimented. He is one bloody good con man!!! There is none better!!! I wonder if all the racing cronies that patronise him know!!!!!! He is the very best of racing con men. If you don’t believe me, read my blog from start to finish and try telling me I’m wrong! If he were to be questioned as to the ethics and morality of his 'oh so obvious' scam-ad, he would just say that he told his readers that it was boxing day so what’s the problem? It was up to them to find the words. Take a look at the following and you will get an idea what I mean, I shall repeat the advert in a way that the scan-ad king presented it himself:-

Boxing day only
“IT’S A BUMPER DAYS RACING TODAY”
“AND YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT!”
“I’VE HAD A GREAT DECEMBER SO FAR”
“AND I’M LOOKING FOR MORE SUCCESS TODAY!”
“DON’T MISS OUT”

When seeing the trick ad for the first time the eyes miss the small words and are steered to the larger ones. And King Con’s advert was a professional scam ad and well thought out. I can’t match that, but I have tried me best to show you how it looked! The brain seeks the largest gloat words first and digests the main content and then in most cases does not bother to read the smaller writing. Half shut your eyes, look at the scam-ad and you will get an idea as to how the scam-ad was thought out and fabricated in the scam-ad sewer factory!

Can you now wonder why I missed the trick, the bookmaker missed the trick “and several others missed the trick”, and I think Birkdale missed the trick as well. Can anybody be blamed for getting caught with a masterpiece of con like that!

Think about it!

And then comes the rest of the verbal river of sewage!!!! The “I’ve had a great December so far” crap!!!…..If he did then why did he keep gloating about a 12-1, 4-1 and 4-1, winner for over two weeks!!!!!! And if he did, why don't he tell us how much he won. Sorry I mean lost!

CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON
CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON-CON

BY KING OF CON………………….DEREK THOMPSON!!!

A merry Xmas to you all ………….EXCEPT DEREK THOMPSON!!!!!!

Oh what I'd give for all of his December results!!!

"Oy!!!! Santa Claus!!!! Am I to late to ask you for me Xmas box?"

"Sorry Gerry, I don't want none of that shite stuff of his messin me sacks up"....Ho Ho Ho!!!!

I'm gone!

No comments: