Monday 29 December 2008

THE SCAM-AD MAN GETS LOST!!

'
scamad-inf@live.co.uk

................THE SCAM-AD TRICKSTER CAN NOT BE FOUND

I had an interesting e-mail today concerning scam-ad man Thompson’s Tipping Blog on OLBG.
A month or so ago I tried to put a thread up on OLBG exposing the scam-ad man for what he is, a fraud and a con man thus informing the good guys to keep well clear of his trickery. After I posted it, it lasted a minute and a pop appeared and said. YOU ARE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!! How strange!!! I would have thought that OLBG would have their punters interests at heart concerning conmen racing tipsters that trick and deceive people into buying worthless information from trick scam-ads. But maybe OLBG are not aware of Thompson’s trickery!! Now what do they say??? Agh!!! I know!.....And pigs might fly!!!!!

But doesn’t Thompson work for ATR???? Think about that one!!

After reading the e-mail this morning, I googled .... ‘OLBG Derek Thompson’s’....I then tapped in ‘Derek Thompson Blogging and Tipping’ ....I noted with great interest that the last recorded spew was dated 2nd May, 2008!!! “That’s odd!” I thought. I then pressed a little button that said “MORE INFO”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Oooooooooooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!.
It said!!!!!!!!!!!.....

"SORRY THIS BLOGGER COULD NOT BE FOUND!!!!!"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha Haaaaaaaaaa!!!

His tips are so crap that even the geezers who protect and patronise his trickery instead of condemning it can’t find where he’s hiding!!!!!!!!!!.....Oy!!!! You trickster patronizing geezers at ATR and OLBG!!.....Have you tried The Gallops at Newmarket HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!

I then checked out all the other blogs and every single one responded with information. It was only the trickster/fraudsters blog that showed the message ..........................

“SORRY THIS BLOGGER COULD NOT BE FOUND”

IF ONLY!!!!

scam-adinf@live.co.uk

No comments: