Saturday 20 December 2008

sat 20 dec scam-ad 32

==========================================
WOULD YOU BUY A TIP FROM TOMMO (Mr NICE GUY!)==========================================

If you ever wanted first hand proof that Thompson is totally useless at tipping horses, (if you have not been convinced already), and that he is still very capable of ripping off his innocent victims by selling indecent garbage in exchange for honest money, read on. ..... At last I have acquired some recent stats. I am certain they are right to the last penny, coz the guy that gave them to me is as honest as I am! Apart from all me other failings, I AM DECENT AND HONEST! UNLIKE DEREK THOMPSON! Check the words out in the dictionary and you will see what I mean! Right! Here it is!

The month is Oct. 2008 (31 days)…. Thompson's 090 Buzz Line

32 Selections29 losers (inc 2 non runners which he charged for (WHY???)
3 winners at 7-4, 7-4, 11-8.
Win total …………………….................... £24.38
Call cost charges …….......................... £54.25 LOSS
Bet Loss total .(£5 stk).................... £135.00 LOSS
TOTAL LOSS (31days)..................... £164.87 LOSS

By betting just £5 per 'Buzz Bet' THOMPSON LOST:- A STAGGERING £ 164.87

If you want further proof that he's useless, read below!========================================== ===I
n 3 months of 2005 ... TOMMO'S tips LOST £6000 ........ £50 stk
In 1 month of 2001 ..... TOMMO'S tips LOST £1921 ........ £50 stk
In 10 mnths of 2008 ... TOMMO'S tips LOST £11,359 .... (RPdec9)
Since the 1st Nov 08 .. TOMMO'S tips LOST £904 ..... £5 stk (aprx) ==================== all proven================
The above (non approx) 14 months adds up to ....... - £19,280 LOSS
Over 10 years that works out to .......................... - £165,257 LOSS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The stats below are current from Nov 1st. They are apprx.
Thompson never shows losers. Selections are averaged at 5 per day.
BETTING LOSS since Nov 1st (£5 stk)..................... = - £649 LOSS
Premium rate RIP OFF CHARGES ......................... = - £235 LOSS
TOTAL 'SCAM-AD' LOSS .................................... = - £ 904 LOSS
-----------------------------------------------------------
Selections since 1st Nov = 250
Winners = 25
Losers = 225
Amount invested to a £5 stake (250 bets) = =========== £1250
Win returns (£5 stake) on 25 wins (£461) plus (£125 stks) == £586
Current loss since Nov 1st = £1250 - £586 ======== £664 LOSS
Plus call costs since Nov 1st (50 days) ========== - £245 LOSS
LOSS IN THE PAST 49 DAYS =============== - £ 909 LOSS
------------------------------------------------------------
(Sat 20th dec scam-ad 32) (Thompson's RP advert)
Today's the day”
“Phone or text now to hear Thompson’s top tip’s –
for today’s racing”
Today’s the day”
“Massive priced horse running at Ascot today”
Seemingly looks to have been laid out for this occasion””
This could be the Xmas money.
“Wins this month including
12-1, 5-1, 5-1, 6-1,4-1, 4-1, 3-1, 5-2, etc etc
Don’t miss out on this one!
Never miss out and subscribe to daily tips


Aaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaagh!!!!
Ooooh Aaaaaaaagh Ha Ha Haaaaaagh!!!
Phfff!! Pfff!!! Phffffffff Aaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaa!!
Worra killer!!!
Hang on guys I'm gonna be sick!!!!!!!

OK!!! Here we go! Plenty of meat on this load of crap!!!!
I think he's taking the proverbial because the more I rant and rave the bigger and bigger his scam advert becomes. I have never seen it as big as wot it is today for a very long time. Especially as he is nearly a £1000 down to £5 stake in just 50 days. Fantastic stuff Thompson. I get the feeling that you are now getting the message.

And just look at that fantastic advert. What a blinder. So let's pick the lovely juicy bone he has gifted me with!......I LOVE IT!!!!!.....Whoopeeeeeeee!!

He sez: "Phone or text now to hear Thompson's top tips"
I sez:- Don't phone. Don't text. His top tips are trash!
I sez:- Has he ever shown his so called Top Tips profit and loss. No!
I sez:- Why not?
I sez:-Answer. Cos they 'aint no different to the rest of his garbage!
I sez;- By garbage I mean his accounts figures up top. Take a shufty!

He sez:- "Today's the day"
I sez:- It sure is Thompson. Todays the day you've just topped -
I sez:- --over a £900 loss in the last 50 days (apprx) Today is the day!

He sez:- "Massive priced horse running at Ascot today!"
I sez:- There sure is pal. Good spotting!
I sez:- "that sure is top tipping pal!!!!
I sez:- There's about 75!!!!!! massive priced runners at Ascot!!!
I sez:- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

He sez:- Seemingly looks to have been laid out for the occasion"
I sez:- Wot do you meanThompson - the 'orse is dead!!!!
I sez :-Aaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!...I love it.
I sez:- Or do you mean the 'orse is 'avin' a kip!!!!
I sez::- If its one of your tips, will it wake up -
----- after the race has started, like the rest of yer "laid outs" do!
I sez:-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
I sez:- As one of yer mates sez....This is better than sex!!!!
I sez :- Oh dear Thompson. I'm really enjoying this. Thank you!
I sez:- wots next?

He sez. "This could be the Xmas money"
I sez:- I always said Thomson never lied. And for once he is being honest. He's gloating already about the Xmas money he's gonna lift from the good guys that he's going to rip of with his scam-ad. Now what sort of guy would gloat and boast and brag about the Xmas money he's going to con from innocent people. Especially at Xmas time. Not nice Thompson. Not nice. It might be the xmas money for you pal that you are boasting about, but it won't be for your victims, will it. Think about it Thompson. Think abut it!

He sez:- "Don't miss out on this one"
I sez:- "Miss out on them all forever"
I sez:- His service is approximately £900 down to a £5 stake in 50 days. And this guy sez:- Don't miss out on this one. Ask yourself this question gents. He's around £900 down in 50 days. Do you think he has missed out on that himself? Think about it!!!

He sez:- Never miss out and subscribe to daily tips
I sez:- Sure!!!! And Fill up your stocking this Xmas Thompson as in "THIS COULD BE THE XMAS MONEY" .........Think about it
===========================================
Below are the winners & losers in the last 49 days.

ev, ev, ev, ev, ev, ev, 15-8, 2-1, 9-4, 5-2
5-2, 11-4, 3-1, 7-2, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 9-2, 5-1, 5-1,
5-1, 5-1, 15-2, 8-1,12-1,
(25 wins)(230 losers) approx

All odds on' winners are listed as 'ev,' Please do not abuse my generosity Thompson!
--------------------------------------------
RECORD BREAKER!!!Thompson has hit the running total record again today at - £904 LOSS!!! as at the 20th Dec. approx.

This geezers breaking the running LOSS total record every ruddy day!The current running figures are all approximate. He keeps his losers secret. I wonder why. Current figures as from 1st Nov to date are based on 5 selections per day and to a £5 stake. I have to try and work out when he has the occasional winner (very occasional!) and extract it from within the camouflage of his never ending repeat winners
==========================================
WOULD YOU BUY A TIP FROM TOMMO (Mr NICE GUY!)==========================================.

No comments: