Wednesday 3 December 2008

(dec 3 wed scam-ad 15)

Tommo's advert in The Racing Post today:-==========================================
IN APR/MAY/JUN 2005 THOMPSON LOST £6000 (£50 stk)
(and every day the scam-ad spewed out seductive temptations)
============ (the above is NOT his advert!!!) =========

BETTING LOSS since Nov 1st .......... = - £447 LOSS (£5 stk)

Premium rate RIP OFF CHARGES ..... = - £165 LOSS

TOTAL 'SCAM-AD' LOSS .............. = - £ 612 LOSS

(wed dec 3)
"TOMMO'S TIPS"
"3 Great winners for Tommo Monday"
"Cosmic Destiny 4-1. Sydney Sling 4-1 Freeze the Flame 10-11"
"Call Tommo today"

According to the scam-ads, Thompson does not tip losers! So all stats are approx and are based on 5 tips per day. He codes odds on shots as "etc etc"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Selections since 1st Nov = 165
Winners = 16
Losers = 149
Amount invested to a £5 stake (165 bets) = ============= £825
Win returns (£5 stake) on 16 wins (£298) plus (£80 stks) ==== £378
Current loss since Nov 1st = £825 - £378 ========== - £447 LOSS
Plus call costs since Nov 1st (33 days) ============ - £165 LOSS
LOSS IN THE PAST 33 DAYS =============== - £ 612 LOSS
----------------------------------------------------------------
THOMPSON'S TIPPING TOOLS (tools of the trade used in the manufacture of scam-ads!) Can you spot them! I'll give you a clue (ttt)

Thompson says:- "3 great winners 4-1,4-1, & 10-11"
I say:- well done Thompson! But its a bit late isn't it?
I say:- before the good guys started to win they had to lose £642!
I say:- have you told them that?
I say:- It will be back to normal service by the end of the week.

Anyway Thompson. After the little 'blip' I had with ATT, (they will tell you all about it) I trust that you will now be enjoying my Blog. The letters from the regulators will be interesting. I think they may be a fan of yours. If you read their letter you will see what I mean! Give my regards to the ATT Moderator!

No comments: