Tuesday 9 December 2008

TOMMO LOST £11,359 IN 10 MNTH

Well Well Well!!!....Ho Ho Ho!!!...WELL WELL WELL!!! …HO HO HO!!!

For the first time ever, and as far as I can recall in 15 years, I have never ever, ever, ever seen the Racing Post expose Derek Thompson’s LOSSES……… HUGE LOSSES!!!!…..ASTRONOMICAL LOSSES!!!!……UNBELIEVABLE LOSSES!!!!

I stopped buying The Racing Post (a comic for scam ads!!) many years ago because I was sick, sick, and more sick of the endless scam-ads that pollute and decorate its editorial pages. When I stopped buying it Thompson was running just one scam-ad. So lucrative is the trick 090 revenue that he now runs two scam-ads. Since the new Racing Post website, which in my opinion has been relegated into one of the most user unfriendly racing websites in the world, crawled and scraped into being, I have slung them completely off my PC and shifted to the Sporting Life. And a bloody good site the SL site is to! Why I never did it years ago, I do not know! As long as I have been using the internet, the RP has always been my home page. It ‘aint no more!

I lift the scam-ad info (the verbal vomit) that I require for my blog from Thompson’s advert in the RP. I then dissect it to remove the gloss and expose the muck. Every morning, I go for a nice long hike across the dales to a friendly bookie chappie and take the info from his shop RP. He loves following my blog. And so do I!!!!! When I arrived today, he said:-

‘Morning Gerry!” “Take a look at page 21 (dec 9) I think it may make your day!!!!” I couldn’t wait.

I snatched the RP from the hands of an FOBT Gormo and sat down to read it.

WOW!!!.......WOW…..and more WOW!!!!!!

I just could not believe it!!! The Racing Post has actually printed an editorial and published Thompson’s results from some sort of ‘play school’ competition he had a go at 10 months ago (non 090) … Ho Ho Ho!!! And since March he is down ……. WAIT FOR IT………….

THOMPSON WAS DOWN £11,359 IN 10 MONTHS!!!!!
The RP has actually said that
THOMPSON WAS DOWN £11,359 IN 10 MONTHS!!!!!
The RP has told us that
THOMPSON WAS DOWN £11,359 IN 10 MONTHS!!!!

WOW!! … WOW!!! … WOW!!!

Now I’ll just print a snippet of what the editorial said. It said:-

“According to the OLBG data, since he (Thompson) began in March Tommo has yet to have a single winning month . Up to the end of last month he was £11,359 down, and this despite putting in all the leg work on the Newmarket gallops rain or shine.”

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

At last!!! At last!! The RP has told us that Thompson is a big time loser. But they have known that for years, and so have we all!!!! The only people that do not know he is a big time loser are the poor gullible, innocent and vulnerable folk that he rips off daily with his scam-ad in The Racing Post. So why does the RP wait 15 years tell us he’s a mega loser?

Why not tell us he’s a PROFESSIONAL big time loser and tips losers as a business. He gets paid big big bucks for tipping endless losers!!!!!! He has never been anything else other that a PROFESSIONAL big time loser as far as his PRS scam-ad tipping goes!!!!!! FULL STOP!!! Why not tell the public that not only is he a big time loser in some free comic cartoon strip competition, but he is also a big time loser in his Premium Rate 090 tipping service? As in an approximate current loss of nearly £700 to a £5 stake in the last 40 days since Nov 1st!!! Why don’t the RP say that? Theres a big diference between ‘play school tipping and professional PRS tipping Thompson, and you have proved beyond any doubt that you are more than useless at both.

So I will say it again!!

THOMPSON HAS LOST his victims approximately £700 (in real money) to a £5 bet since the 1st of November 2008. And this ‘aint no kiddies stuff, this ‘aint no play school competition. THIS IS FOR REAL!!! Since Nov 1st. Thompson has lost the good guys £487 and for that he has charged them £195 making a total loss of nearly £700 in 40 days!..... Think about it!!!!

And if anybody wants more proof that Thompson can’t and never could make a long term profit, put in a search for:-

TOMMO THE TERRIBLE TIPSTER” ….“You win some, you lose some, and then you lose some more”……. 4 weeks loss including costs £1921,37p” ….“Alan English on telephone tipping lines.” …..”

That was written in The Observer in 2001 and Thompson’s scam-ad is still railroading the vulnerable into his “venus fly trap” as he has done for 15 years.

And if you require even further proof look in my November archives and give “THOMPSON LOST £6000 (in 2005) a punch!

Yet still the Racing Post allows and nurses the scam-ad because it is big time revenue. Do they care about the rip off of the vulnerable? Or are they more concerned about the rip off revenue?. ….Think about it

I got banned from Betfair at the beginning of November for over exposing him! I got banned from ATR (whom he works for) and I have written heavyweight letters to various authorities requesting that they give answers as to why he is allowed to rip people off by publishing scam-ads that trick, deceive, mislead, swindle, are fraudulent, are immoral and are a scam as shown in my blog. (I am still waiting for answers from ASA and PPP and have been for over 2 weeks now. The delay may be an indication that they are struggling to reply!)

Also I am most fortunate to have some very good friends that are allowing me a little space including my old playboy pal, MoM. (The Man of Mystery!) Hi there MoM! ........MoM is the resurrection of Albert Einstein!! If you do not believe me, check him out!

Now think about this. This is rather strange! I had a huge shout on Betfair about Thompson’s scam-ad’s before being banned. I have written letters to ASA and PPP which forumites read. (that was shown on BF before my ban), I have been banned from the ATR forum because I tried to start a thread about Thompson’s scam-ads (they were waiting for me!) and now my crusade to clean up the scam tipping industry is being noticed by honest people with decent morals. And all that has happened since Nov 19th.

And now for the first time ever, the RP have printed an editorial showing some Derek Thomson losses. Mega massive losses at that (as usual!)

How strange! How very strange. Purely coincidental I’m sure………

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Maybe I’m a bit paranoid but there is also a very eerie silence in the Betfair forums as regards Tommo threads. (I’m banned from reading thread content, but I can read the titles. How long that privilege will remain, only BF know!) In the past the racing forums would be buzzing with posts and threads popping’ off and joshing about Thompson. Especially after today’s editorial showing the magnitude of his losses!!! I have yet to see just one! Most unusual! Most unusual!!

Think about it!

And finally. I’ll repeat the RP snippet from above:-

According to the OLBG data, since he (Thompson) began in March Tommo has yet to have a single winning month . Up to the end of last month he was £11,359 down, and this despite putting in all the leg work on the Newmarket gallops rain or shine.”

I see that even the RP have spotted one of the tricksters tipping tools “leg work from Newmarket gallops rain or shine”….. Classic Thompson tipping tool garbage!!

And finally – finally, let’s have a quick look at todays scam ad!

It sicks up the following:- And remember, today is Tuesday.
TOMMO’S TIPS”
“2 Winners last Tuesday”….
LAST TUESDAY???? That’s 7 bloody days ago!!!!
including 12-1 shot Methodical” Methodical was 7 bloody days ago as well!!!!

And then he says:-
Don’t miss out on today’s bet, call or text now

And that my friends, sez it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECEIPT ….. MISLEADING ….. DISHONEST…... FRAUD……SCAM!!

Think about it……And think about it again!

No comments: