Friday 16 January 2009

DAVE NEVISONS BLOODY BAD ...

'
OY!!! DAVE......DAVE NEVISON!!

I'VE GOT A BLOODY GOOD IDEA DAVE!


Now you are a wealthy man Dave, aren't you?.... You must be because you bet in ten's of thousands of pounds..... Oh how I do admire you Dave.....Now listen.....I have a bloody good idea!..... As a HIGH ROLLER you must know all about things called 'betting banks' ...... In fact I know you do Dave because I think you said "never start with less than £50,000 in disposable cash"....... Well I 'aint got that sort of dosh Dave but I can probably manage £50....... Oh alright then, I'll stretch it to a hundred (your pal Tommo said you should never bet more than a fiver on his tips you know) we'll say the same for you. Is that OK Dave?.... Good.

Right! this is the plan....Instead of setting up a disposable bank of £50,000 we, and by 'we' I mean you and me, each have a bank of £100. Now what I am going to do Dave is to invest £5 on each of your 090 £1.50 per minute tips......No need for you to do the same Dave, you just concentrate on getting information from HQ and the gallops like wot your Racing Post pal Tommo duz!.....So you just sell me the tips and I will do the investing. Gerrit!!!

BUT ONLY ON ONE CONDITION......YOU MUST DO THE ACCOUNTS DAVE!!!.....There is plenty of space in your advert, so there is no excuse for you not doing the sums.....The profit and loss sums as from when we start..... That should be no problem for you Dave, betting in tens of thousands like wot you do...and don't forget you will be coining in another £1.50 a minute from me when I ring you at HQ (you can call me Gerry by the way Dave)

Now when I see your sums showing a Bloody good profit over a 4 week period, I will then start investing my £5 on each of your tips Dave...But if I do not see your sums I do not bet....no sums....no bet. Now thats Bloody fair play, don't you think?

After all, you must be good because you say in your advert that you ARE A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE.....How refreshing from your pal Tommo's service which is A BLOODY AWFUL TIPPING SERVICE.....Go for it Dave....You can do it

OK Dave, When I see you starting your sums I start betting on your tips!!!

BLOODY GOOD IDEA THAT DAVE..... DON'T YOU THINK?

Gerry



















----------------------------------------
DAVID NEVISON

A BLOODY BAD TIPPING SERVICE!

I believe David Nevison has been a professional punter for 18 years.....I believe he lost his job as a currency trader.....I believe he took his redundancy money to the track....I believe he says 'never start with less than £50,000 in disposable cash'....I believe he has done very well....I believe he has a large house built to his own specification....I believe he sends his 4 children to private school...I believe he has a six figure income.....I believe he writes books on betting....I believe he writes a column each week in the Racing and Football Outlook....I believe he writes a diary for Scotland's Daily Record....I believe David Nevison is a very wealthy man

I BELIEVE HE HAS JUST STARTED SELLING HIS TIPS AT A COST OF £1.50 PER MINUTE!

Now I wonder why such a successful PROFESSIONAL PUNTER who bets in tens of thousands of pounds would want to mess about with selling tips at 1.50 per minute

His "bloody good tipping" 'winner only' advert says he's had 4 winners at an average price of 5-2.....And he thinks that is worth gloating about?????..... Ho Ho Ho Dave!......Been getting a few tips from Tommo have you on how to run a BLOODY GOOD scam-ad tipping service have you????.....Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Now perhaps Nevison can explain this. Why can't he promote his service by showing his complete months results??... We are not interested Nevison with a few pick-a-patch Thompson look-a-like scam-ads which you choose to tease us with......We want your overall months performance figures......FOREVER!!!!!!!....Is there any reason that you can't do that?....After all pal....you are a self pro-claimed professional BLOODY GOOD punter and you do boast that you run "A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE"

PROVE IT NEVISON......PROVE IT....If you can't then you are no better than the scam-ad geezer himself.....DAVID NEVISON = DEREK THOMPSON in the ethical and morality stakes

And finally....I may be wrong in what I have scripted......If I am, then can anybody tell me how I can find out if David Nevison's 090 tipping service is BLOODY GOOD or BLOODY BAD?.....After all, if I am to pay him £1.50 per minute am I not entitled to know if he is telling me the truth before I give him my money?......

I think I am!

PS. If anybody has any of his results (apart from what he chooses to tell us) I'd like to see them. I'm sure Dave wont mind because if they are that good' I'd like to subscibe......I do not want to miss out on the tips from A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE.

Can anyone tell me what date Nevison lowered his reputation to the same level as that of Derek Thompson? (090 wise!)

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

'

No comments: