Tuesday 20 January 2009

NEVISON SELF PROMOTION

.
NEVISON SAYS HE'S GOT "A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE"

PROVE IT NEVISON....PROVE IT!


As you have now lowered yourself into the stinking cesspit world of misleading and con racing tipsters (090 £1.50 a minute), be prepared to take the flack from those that know what a BLOODY GOOD CON 090 tipping services are. Unlike like the naive, gullible and vulnerable that you seek to exploit.

Right!

As is usual with such obscene services, you are promoting yourself (positives only).......Your advert boasts and shouts:-...A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE.

Who sez Nevison?.....Who sez?.....Who sez you are a BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE? YOU DO!! .... And who are you? ..... You are the very promoter of the service himself!!!..... Is it fair to self promote your BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE with such high impact wordage without the proof that you are A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE?.... I think not?....You obviously think otherwise.

Is there any reason Nevison that you do not display your stats as from the day you started your BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE? .... I think in all the weeks you have promoted it to the gullible that you seek to tempt and exploit (and you know it, and that makes it worse), you have shown 4 winners....The average price of those winners was 5-2..,.. Is that what you mean by A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE?...As the salesman of such a BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE Nevison, you alone boast to the world that it is A BLOODY GOOD ONE

As a potential customer, I see no proof that your service is BLOODY GOOD.....I see no proof that if I give you my money, I shall receive A BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE...... I see only the boast from the tipster who is selling it.....Do you think that is fair trading Nevison?

Wanna wrap me up like a kipper Nevison and stuff me blog down me throat! .....You can do it easily pal....Just display all your results (winners and LOSERS!) and stick 'em all in yer big glossy scam-add....Simple....and while your at it, get yer pal Thompson to do the same.....If you do, I'll knock yer name off me list of 090 snam-ad bashers!!....The Pipeline I believe is 090 isn't it....hmm!

Bottom line.....
Why do you not show you stats as to how BLOODY GOOD your service is.
How do I know your service IS BLOODY GOOD?
How do I find out how BLOODY GOOD your service is?
If I am to pay you money, am I not entitled to know

And Finally I can boast like what you do Nevison....I can boast that I am absolutely NO BLOODY GOOD WITH COMPUTERS....and I can prove it!!

Can you do the same with YOUR BLOODY GOOD TIPPING SERVICE?

Think about it.

.

No comments: