Thursday 22 January 2009

THOMPSON listen's to the BUNNIES

.
THOMPSON'S GOT HIS EAR STUCK TO THE GROUND!
THOMPSON’S LISTENING OUT FOR WINNERS
BY STICKING HIS HEAD IN A RABBIT HOLE!!!


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha haaaaaaaaaaagh

And he does have a passion for stretching, doesn’t he?

A 12-1 winner on the 2nd December was
last scam-ad’d in the RP on the 4th January
A 4 week winner stretch

And look at his latest stretch!
He’s had his bloody ear stuck down a rabbit hole
Since the 14th Jan ..........11 days

24th Jan ....."I've got my ear to the ground"
23rd Jan ....."I've got my ear to the ground"
22nd Jan .....“I’ve got my ear to the ground"
21st Jan .... “I’ve got my ear to the ground”
20th Jan .....“I’ve got my ear to the ground”
19th Jan......“I’ve got my ear to the ground
18th Jan .....“I’ve got my ear to the ground
17th Jan .....“I’ve got my ear to the ground”
16th Jan......“I’ve got my ear to the ground”
15th Jan......“I’ve got my ear to the ground”
14th Jan......"I've got my ear to the ground"


Aaaaaaaaaagh ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

I think I might just stick one of me ferrets
down the ‘ole to keep him company!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

Worra load of crap!

There’s either something going on at HQ or
he is having one bloody awfull run of losers

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT PLEASE?
I DESPERATELY NEED HIS JANUARY RESULTS

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

t

No comments: