Monday 19 January 2009

OK YOU GUYS. I NEED HELP

.
scamtips@hotmail.co.uk.

I NEED HELP. I NEED PEOPLE TO POST VIEWS AND OPINIONS AS TO THEIR FEELINGS TOWARD 090 TIPPING SERVICES ON THE BETFAIR FORUM. .... WITH THE HELP OF MY POLE DANCING FRIEND AND HER COMPUTER, SHE WILL LIFT AND PASTE THEM FOR ME... I AM UNABLE TO DO SO DUE TOO MY LIFE BAN.

The case against misleading adverts is under way....But PPP need to know that its not just me that is making noises.....They need to see more people complaining or praising or whatever. And forumite moaners is OK.

I had an idea. I got mY friend to trawl the old threads and pick up all the old posts, sensible posts that relate to the feelings for or against 090 misleading adverts.... I have quite a few now to present to the regulator but would like more....the bigger the hammer the heavier the clout!....But not from old threads stored in the BF archives.....I've got all of those

I need for someone, maybe Magician, maybe 'Vital spark' Jonjo or even me old pal Cannyman from 2 -3 years ago..... to look in their bottom drawer for old Tommo posts, the older the better. Me email address is shown at the top

Also It would help if a supprter for the cause posted a thread on the BF Forum (Magician??) or anybody asking for opinions and views as to how forumites feel about 090 tipping services. But no abuse and NO NAMES....Names don't matter on the old posts ...but NOT on the new ones....Skirt round or suggest...BUT DO NOT NAME names....That's gonna be hard I know, but if BF see names mentioned the thread or threads is gonners. Also bear in mind the regulator will be reading the content

Best I can do you guys, the rest is up to you

If it don't get done, you lot may be stuck with the geezer forever .... and may god bless you all

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk = For those old posts that got zapped and tucked away in the bottom drawer. GEMS OF THE PAST!!!!

Me email address is at the top and bottom of this post..... Send them 'ann-non- knee muss' if you want but send 'em........ This may be the last chance to really get the regulatort to take note

That's it.....I'm gone!

No comments: