Tuesday 13 January 2009

YOUR PROTEST VOTE NEEDED

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

Hi there to all that read this blog.....

I need your help and support.....BIG TIME!!!!

Been in touch this afternoon with PhonepayPlus on the blower. Will give an update as to what happened tomorrow in Man of Mystery's Juicestorm blog 'Ofcom Communication thread.'

It was suggested that as its only one person (me) complaining, the cause would have more strength if people phoned or emailed Phonepay Plus and made a complaint..... I felt that if I had a case whereby I had been fraudulently ripped off for £2000, the case would be investigated... But to investigate a case about a geezer whose only lost a fiver or so…….who cares!!!! That's the strength of Thompson's scam………Who complains to the authorities about a few quid lost to a nice friendly guy like Derek Thompson?

It was suggested that the 600 geezers that were rooting against Thompson in Birkdales old BF thread would help. But sadly I had to tell them the thread got zapped and I got banned for life.
I note that Birkdale has got a 'runner' thread which is picking up steam in the Betfair Horse Racing forum, although sadly I cannot read the content. If Birkdale can keep that going and get good support I'm sure it would help greatly….. But tell the guys …..NO NAMES AND TO KEEP IT CLEAN…..Also Birkdale just in case some azz-hole gets it zapped, may I suggest you keep an up to date copy. Just in case.

Maybe if you could put a note up that if anybody disapproves of the way that 090 tipsters operate with 'winner only advert they should make a complaint to

PhonepayPlus on:-
0800 500 212……0800 -1800 mon-frid
or
text 020 74073430
or
email … http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/

But for krist sake no names to be mentioned on the Betfair thread. The Betfair Gestapo will be watching Birkdales thread for the slightest excuse to zap it. Keep it clean. I see no reason why BF should object if no names are mentioned

The case will be investigated (upto to 12 weeks) and the more support the greater the chance.

But if it's only one guy whose griping about a fiver……..Who cares?
We need as many people as possible to make some sort of protest however small. Every little will help ……as the actress said to the bishop!!

And finally! Take a good look at this blog and ask yourself should this guy be allowed to continue ripping people of rotten.

Please give your support to a very worthwhile cause and make a complaint to Phonepayplus.

I'm gone

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

.

No comments: