Monday 19 January 2009

THOMPSONS RIP OFF BUZZ LINE

.
THOMPSONS RIP OFF "BUZZ LINE"

AS ADVERTISED IN THE RACING POST"


If you ever wanted first hand proof that Thompson is totally useless at tipping horses, (if you have not been convinced already), and that he is still very capable of ripping off his innocent victims by selling indecent garbage in exchange for honest money, read on. ..... At last I have acquired some recent stats I am certain they are right to the last penny, coz the guy that gave them to me is as honest as i am! Apart from all me other failings, I AM DECENT AND HONEST! UNLIKE DEREK THOMPSON! Check the words out in the dictionary and you will see what I mean! Right! Here it is!

The month is Oct. 2008 (31 days)…. Thompson's 090 Buzz Line
32 Selections
29 losers (inc 2 non rnrs.. charged for(WHY?)
3 winners at 7-4, 7-4, 11-8.
Win total ……………………................... £24.38
Call cost charges ……................ £54.25 LOSS
Bet Loss total .(£5 stk)............ £135.00 LOSS
TOTAL LOSS (31days)................. £164.87 LOSS

By betting just £5 per 'Buzz Bet'

THOMPSON LOST:- A STAGGERING £ 164.87

IN JUST 1 MONTH

No comments: