Wednesday 28 January 2009

WIKIPEDIA help ???

'
FACT FACT FACT AND FACT. 100% FACT.

Can any good guy stick the post between the lines in Wikipedia for me. I had a go at it and I might as well have been try chasing moonbeams! I see no reason for rejection as it is statistically correct, non defamatory, none abusive and truthful. I believe that it complies 100% with their guidelines. It only tells the truth as written by that most truthful of newspapers, THE SUNDAY OBSERVER
-------------------------------------------------
The OBSERVER SPORT newspaper. 17 JUN 01
Derek Thompson: 89 tips 72 losers
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 17 June 2001 17.41 BST
Article history


"TOMMO THE TERRIBLE TIPSTER" 89 tips … 72 losers. Observer Sport newspaper called Thompson's tipping line every day for four consecutive weeks. Over the four weeks, Thompson's tips resulted in a loss of £1,846.05, which rose to £1,921.37 with the cost of calls. Fourteen of Thompson's 17 winners were returned at 3-1 or worse and five were odds-on. Thompson's advice to readers is 'Never bet odds-on, it's as simple as that' On 11 May, Thompson plumbed the depths by tipping two 4-6 odds on shots, both of which were beaten. Thompson defended his tipping line by saying 'If people don't like the service, then don't ring' Asked how much he thought callers should have on his tips, he said, 'At the most, a fiver'


Total fact down to the very last penny!........
----------------------------------------------
WIKIPEDIA ANYBODY???? ....... I'd do it meself but I'm as thick as two short planks on gizmo stuff. But I'm good at poachin' the odd salmon or two and nickin' a few bob with me 3 card monte!!! Aint I Norfy??? ho ho ho!

No comments: