Friday 6 February 2009

Channel 4 racing's Tommo

"Channel 4 Racing's Tommo" claims the title of "Channel 4 Racing's Tommo" at the very top of every page of his web-site. Look close. It is there!

EXTRACT FROM DEREK THOMPSON'S WEBSITE

"CHANNEL 4 RACING'S TOMMO TIP'S AND LAYS"

ho ho ho!!!!!

I see plenty of meat on the bone here!!!!

"TIPS AND LAYS FROM CHANNEL 4 RACING'S TOMMO"

Hmmmm!!!!

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips & Lay" man Derek Thompson has not got one single telephone on his website. They have all been removed. Why is that please'

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips & Lay" man Derek Thompson is un-contactable without his telephones. I would ask Channel 4, how can I get in touch with him if he has had all his phones taken away?

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips & Lay" man Derek Thompson shows some fantastic winners for October. I need to ask him. WHAT YEAR? Aaaah! Don't worry about that. He put the year in a couple of days ago. Did you know that his advert had been misleading people for over three years. Will they get their money back?

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips & Lay" man Derek Thompson has a lot more questions that I would like to ask him. Could you ask him to get in his "flying machine," pop down the road and give me a call from his local public phone box please?

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips & Lay" man Derek Thompson has been advertising a winner for the last 3years and 3 months. Kinnaird. I saw it in his website last week and mentioned about it in my blog. A couple of days later it vanished along with all his telephones. Was there a reason for that please?

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips and Lay" man Derk Thompson has been shouting on his website about a "RECORD BREAKER". It certainly is an eye catcher! Could you please tell me what it relates to? I find it rather misleading especially as it shouts at me so loud.

I would ask Channel 4
Your "tips and lay" man Derek Thompson shows a lot of impressive winners for October. I'm taking a chance here that he means October 2008 as he has been known to boast an October winner from October 2005. Did he have any winners in November and December 2008? Why does he boast about winners in October and not Nov/Dec. I may be able to help him out here because I think I may have them. If I can find them I will pop them in to update his tips.

No comments: