Friday 6 February 2009

Nevison/Thompson bad vibes.(6)

06 February 2009 14:45:11
(scamtips@hotmail.co.uk)

Can anybody confirm whether the Derek Thompson Racing Club has now closed down ?

Derek Thompson has / had a Racing Club with its own website: www.tommoracing.com

The only purpose of this Racing Club is to sell you tips.

To join the club, you had to apply online. If you wanted more information, you could press a "contact" button, type in your question, and you were promised a reply within 48 hours.

On the website, Derek Thompson describes himself as a "Record Breaker" in a prominent, eye catching yellow box

I was impressed and decided to ask for more details before I joined.

I pressed the "contact" button, and asked about the "Record". A message popped up promising a reply within 48 hours

48 hours went by - no reply, so I asked again

Another 48 hours went by - no reply, so I asked again

Then another 48 hours went by - and still no reply

Any organisation advertising for new members surely doesn't ignore requests for basic information. I just wanted them to explain what "record" Derek Thompson had broken. After all, its in a big yellow box so he must have done it.

Unless somebody can tell me otherwise, I assume the Derek Thompson Racing Club has now closed down. Perhaps the existing members should be writing in for a refund. And perhaps there should be a message in the Elite Racing Club Newsletter to this effect.

No comments: