Sunday 1 February 2009

I paid for winners. Not losers.

I WAS MISLEAD. THE ADVERT SAID IT SOLD WINNERS.
I WAS MISLEAD. THEY SOLD ME LOSERS INSTEAD.
BUT I DIDN'T WANT LOSERS. WHERES MY WINNERS?

I saw an advert the other day in the Racing Post by a tipster called Derek Thompson and other tipping services. It was an 090 number and will cost me £1 per or £1.50 per minute to phone.

The advert showed winners on every day for over a week... I never saw him tip a loser for 2 weeks......”That looks good I thought. This bloke knows what he’s doing....His advert is telling me that he tips 100% winner’s....I’ll have some of that ...I want these winners that Derek Thompson is showing in his advert”

I phoned the following week to get some of the winners as seen in his adverts. I gave him about £6 for 6 selections per day. He did a lot of talking on the phone and it was costing me £1 minute. I think the only thing he never told me was the color of the socks he was wearing..... He took about 6 minutes to name 6 horses ......I could have done it in 30 seconds.....Never mind I thought ,..... I’ve got 6 winners coming up soon.

I watched the races all the afternoon on my tele....AND EVERY ONE OF HIS TIPS LOST!! ....I was not very happy....His promotion told me that he tipped 100% WINNERS.....I repeat.....His adverts for 2 weeks told me that he tipped 100% WINNERS!!.......But he has sold me 100% LOSERS......I did not want losers, I wanted winners....If his advert had said that he sells losers as well, I would not have given him my money......But it didn;t ! I was mislead, tricked and deceived!

The bottom line is.....I saw an advert that promoted nothing but the positive of this man’s tipping service....all his winners.....I did not see a mention anywhere that he tipped losers. (the negative of his service)...Had I done so I would not have given him my money........His boast to me via his advert was that he gave winners only.....I believed him and gave him my money for those winners......He did not give me winners for my money....Instead he made a switch and sold me 6 losers that I did not want.

I would ask. Why if he gives losers as well as winners, did he not tell me in his advert?. He told me all about his winners but never gave me the slightest idea that he tipped losers.....Have I no right to know he tips losers as well as winners in his adverts?...

I was misled by an advert that deceived me. Your observations as to the above would be very much appreciated as to why ALL 090 racing tipsters in the Racing Post are allowed to MISLEAD their readers with adverts that are manufactured with intent to deceive.

No comments: