Friday 6 February 2009

Nevison/Thompson bad vibes. (3)

'Sent: 06 February 2009 09:27:16
To: scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

GERRY . i HAVE BEEN WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES . Your work is exceptional . I have written stacks of letters to trainers , jockey organisations but mainly courses . daily I contact each course when a meeting is taking place to ask who the commentator is . I do this by telephone and e mail and refer all of them to your blog . I emphasise the fact the reason behind my enquiry is because I will not attend under certain circumstances(Absolutely true ) . i say no more than that as i let the course decide to whom I am referring . Please would you encourage others to do something similar as if courses think their attendances are being affected they will do something about it . it is essential to be polite at all times and not to say anything that cannot be proven . Interestingly todays commentator at SOUTHWELL has changed . it is now PHIL CURRY . FONTWELL have TONY ENNIS . Yesterday the guy from AYR told me Mr XXXX is a complete gentleman . I told him this is probably true but has he seen your blog . He had not so I explained why i refused to attend when a certain person was commentating . He also told me everybody from the media was welcome at AYR with one notable exception . Much as I tried I could not find out who this was . GOOD LUCK .

No comments: