Monday 2 February 2009

THOMPSONS assumed P/L.ud

This post will be regularly updated

CHANNEL 4 RACINGS TOMMO'S FOURPENNY SPECIALS!!


"Channel 4 Racings Tommo" lifted a total of 28 points on the 1st of Feb. Brilliant! I am going to make that 28 point win his betting bank and will be watching his website to see it grow. We will assume he tips 6 selections a day. Forget the costs because his tips are so bad that he now sells them for 4p per minute. I suspect a there is a catch but cannot see it in his website. If anybody knows, please let me know. Oh how the mighty fall. Once a shark! Now a sprat!

The results are assumed because people of Thompsons ilk conceal their lossess. £5 is the stake!...Assumed on 6 selections per day. This service is the remnents of the once mighty "Channel 4 Racings Tommo" members only service. From £300 per year in the rip roaring, rip off days you can now buy his tips at 4 pence per minute!!!!

Pffff...Pffffff....Pffff.....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!
It could be said that the shark is now but a SPRAT!!!!!
(I do like that!)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghaagh ha ha haaaaaaaaaaagh
P/L figs shown are taken from the day the web gloat appeared.

1st Feb Sat.....Gloat day............£140..........£140
2nd Feb Sun....No gloat today........-£30..........£110
3rd Feb Mon....No gloat today........-£30...........£80
4th Feb Tue....No gloat today........-£30...........£50
5th Feb Wed....No gloat today........-£30...........£20
6th Feb Thu....No gloat today........-£30..........-£10

On the grounds that Thompson has been known to leave winning gloats in his advert for over three years, I feel that he may be tempted to do the same again. To save time I have pre-empted my forecast as to his success. As soon as I see more of his wonderful winners, and not from 3 years back, I shall ammend his list accordingly. But you know and I know that It is most doubtful that if I will have to. DON'T WE? Shame about those that don't isn't it Mr Channel 4 Racings Tommo!!.

No comments: