Monday 2 February 2009

NEVISON. Bloody useless

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk

NEVISON! OH WHAT A BLOODY CON!


By the amount of viewers my blog is gathering, it appears to becoming quite well known. Almost famous!?!? ...... Could go commercial!!!!.....Any buyers???? .....I think that even such famous organisations and people like The Racing Post, The Mirror Group, Channel 4, Talk Sport, ATR, Elite Racing, Phonepay plus, ASA, Trading Standards and many more may be following its progress, with vested interest. I also believe that Derek Thompson whose shark toothed website tipping service is now but a sprat may even be following it! ho ho ho! .... And I also believe that so called PROFESSIONAL GAMBLER DAVE NEVISON, king of the Update con men who operates A BLOODY POOR TIPPING SERVICE may also be following it. Hmmmmmm!

Right! My morals forbid me to give tipping shysters a brass farthing. 090 tipping services done big big damage to a very close friend of mine who became hooked on them with disastrous consequences many years ago. Blake! Ironically He ran full page scam ads just like what the so called Professional Nevison does today.

A fellow blogite sent me an anonymous email last night (I need more! and I thank you whoever it was!) as he himself is much angered by the scams and cons of 090 racketeers. He did it to test the water so to speak. I thank him for so doing. If any body can supply me with any past info re con tipsters profit or loss figures, please send them to me anonymously........Better still a Whistle blower!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An anonymous email re a BLOODY POOR CON TIPPING SERVICE

........................DAVE NEVISON'S


"Bought the Racing Post at 10.00 am, gets home, sees Nevison's ad. which says- quote-"I'm in great form, don't miss out on my professional insight today" and decide to ring for tips. Its 10.30 when I ring. I get through and after about a minute I realise that yesterday's message is still on. So ripped off for £1.50. Leave it an hour and phone back at 11.30. The message relates to today and he gives out 9 tips which I write down the call lasts 5 minutes and costs £7.50 + vat. Then I notice the ad. says the line is "updated" from 12.00 noon. So I wait another hour and ring back at 12.30 for updated info., but the message is the same as before so I've wasted another £1.50. I'm not impressed with keep having to ring and I don't understand what he means by updates, its very misleading.

So here's the results of his tips:

Stow.................lost evens fav.
Burton Point.........lost 4/6 fav.
Ultimate Limit.......won 3/1 fav
Head to Kerry........lost 3/1 fav
Ofarel D'airy........won evens fav.
Blue Teal............lost 5/1
Kyber................lost 5/2 fav
Kalahari King........won 4/5 fav
Hibiki...............lost 3/1 fav.

So to summarise:

9 selections, 8 favourites ( 2 odds-on),
6 losers,
3 winners loss to a £50 stake on each....... = -£60.00 LOSS
cost of phone calls (including wasted calls)...= £10.50 LOSS

TOTAL LOSS on the day to a £50 stake = ........= £70.50 LOSS

Is this what Nevison means by PROFESSIONAL insight then !!! And being in "GREAT FORM!!!

I don't think I need Nevison's services any more. I can pick out favourites as well as anybody else and I don't need to make expensive phone calls to discover this !!!

Message to Mr. Nevison : If you intend to gloat about your 3/1 winner today, don't forget to mention the 5 losing favourites you also gave out. I'm sure there's room in your new advert, after all it occupies a full page.

Can we now expect the Dave Nevison Racing Club @ £150 a year ??


--------------------------------------------------
I shall have more to say about this later. BUT! I WOULD REQUEST THAT WHOEVER SENT IT PLEASE PLEASE SEND IT TO PPP - ASA and TRADING STANDARDS....."

YOU MUST DO THAT!

scamtips@hotmail.co.uk
.

No comments: