Tuesday 17 February 2009

A testimonial CON!

A recent email

Sent: 17 February 2009 08:44:37
To:(scamtips@hotmail.co.uk)

TESTIMONIALS THAT DID NOT APPEAR IN THOMPSONS WEBSITE

"I would just like to thank Tommo for the 5 losers he gave last Thursday. All my original selections got beat as well but I lost far less backing his tips than my own".........M Mouse, Lancashire"

Gerry sez: Was that the 5 losers that lost every Thursday for the past 20 years?


"I was so relieved that your buzz line selection was a non-runner last week. Its the first time I've ever got anything back from my bookie having backed one of your tips ....... D Duck, Yorkshire"

Gerry sez:.....Thompson had a great result then. A NON RUNNER.


"I'm really glad I shelled out £150 a year ago to join your Racing Club. I know I lost it all but just think how much I would have lost if I'd phoned Tommo's Tips every day........Popeye, Scotland"

Gerry sez: GREAT NEWS FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!!! READ CHANNEL 4 RACINGS TOMMO RULE 7!!!......YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!..... Thompson's 'Maximum bets' advert has recently been changed. Before its removal Thompson claimed 100% success in 2008. He lied. His promotion advertorial promotion was misleading. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REFUND

rule 7 "Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months" remaining waiting for their money back


"Please pass on my grateful thanks to Tommo for his brilliant tipping at Cheltenham. He always said Arkle was a good horse. ......Desperate Dan, Birmingham

Gerry sez: STEADY ON MY FRIEND!!!! .... IF THOMPSON READS THIS, KINNAIRD THAT HE GLOATED ABOUT FOR 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS MAY BE REPLACED WITH ARKLE!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: